Tuesday, March 22, 2011

White Chocolate Banana Goodness.

Okay...Check it out.

I made the recipe up myself and I must say...it the bomb.com. Better than your mama's banana bread. Or your gramma's for that matter. But probably not better than my mom's, because her's actually is the best. I can't betray that but I can say that thanks to genetics, I've got the banana bread gene.
 Pre-heat over to 350 degrees
Baking Time is 15-20 mins.


Mix Together:
3 Ripe Bananas
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Eggs (beaten)
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Milk
1 tsp Salt
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 Cup of Shortening
1 Cup of Sugar
2 Cups of Flour
12-16oz of white chocolate baking chips

Spoon into muffin tins (be sure to use baking cups too!) about 1/2 to 2/3 full. Bake then enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment