Monday, March 7, 2011

Scared Shitless

I hate flying with every bone in my body. All be it, I love to travel.  My love of travel always outweighs my fear of flying. It's manageable--I can still function and not have a melt down on the plane, although a few years ago I might not have been able to say that.

I think this photo I took out my plane window somewhere around 9 or 10 in the morning. For the briefest of moments, I think I actually enjoyed flying. How else would you ever get such an incredible view as this?


Now, there are still some negatives for me. I'm literally scared shitless. If you're a person who is weary off poo-talk, avert your eyes now. When I travel I simply can't poo. I've held it for almost a week before. What the crap?! No pun intended. Does anyone else experience this Traveler's Consitpation or is it just me? It is like the second I step onto a plane, go camping, etc. my bowels become like the Hoover Dam. Ain't nothing going anywhere!  You can imagine what happens once I get home....


Anyway, this view was nice and my intestines weren't. It was worth the panic and constipation to see something this cool however.

No comments:

Post a Comment