Friday, February 25, 2011

What the Heck?

Welcome to Instablog Seattle! This is a place where randomness, tiny inklings, happen-chance, and seemingly insignificant thoughts come to fruition. Every day, I post something random from my day and extrapilate from it. It all starts with a photo. For those who know me well, I'm somewhat of a photo whore. I love them. I could make up a story for any photo...in fact, it's one of my favorite things to do.

My postings may be about things I over hear, my quirky beloved family, random conversations from the church I work at, or perhaps even a recipe or two of the food I like to cook. It's simply meant to be a crooked window into my life. There is nothing formal about this-which is much like me. I'll be posting and uploading the inspiration image via the instagram app on my iphone. My hope is to give some substance to all the random postings, photos, and crap I subject my friends to on facebook. At least here, there will be some type of productivity about them.

Enjoy and spread the instablog!

No comments:

Post a Comment